Syncronous behaviour modifier for single-line functions

Greatings users and developers of DOpus. After updating from DOpus 9.1.1.0 to 9.1.3.0 i notice that my toolbar buttons with single-line functions containing the {file} control sequence doesn't executed selected files syncronously anymore by default. So i did my research in this forum and found the news announcement for DOpus 9.1.2.0 that "The default behaviour for single-line functions is now asynchronous again. Now, only multi-line functions default to running synchronously. Of course this behaviour can be changed using the appropriate @ modifiers. ".

The problem:
I can't find the appropriate @ modifiers in help (F1). I just gessed that the new modifier must be @sync: (as oposed to the @async:). And it works!! @sync is not listed in help!

Question:

1. Will help (F1) be updated with new modifiers? I think the "Command Control Codes"-Section may need to be updated.
  2. Is help menu updated when updating DOpus?

Thank you all for help.

One month almost, no replies. Are there more nondocumented modifiers available ? @sync does not seem to be listed anywhere in help.

See Release Notes

Well, i did do my research before posting this. this is the release notes i read about the change in single line functions.
blog.dopus.com/2009/05/directory ... -9120.html

"The default behaviour for single-line functions is now asynchronous again. Now, only multi-line functions default to running synchronously. Of course this behaviour can be changed using the appropriate @ modifiers."
The appropriate @ modifier @sync is the one i guest correctly, but i cant find it in help or anywhere.

The help isn't completely up-to-date, in particular with things which were changed/added since the last major release (9.0).

BTW, this is a user-run support forum. If you need a definitive answer and nobody here replies then you should contact GPSoftware support. People will usually reply & help here but not always.

Ok. Thats what i wanted to know. Thanks Leo and Xyzzy.