Tabs > Split window

At the moment i see that split window has the priority over tabs but i would like to have the opposite.
I explain.
Now i can split the panel in 2 (i use vertical) but then i have separate tabs for each of thiese 2 tabs.
I would like to have a tab with full panel together with another tab that has split panels

is it possible?

You can link tabs on each side together, so selecting one on one side will also select the other on the other side.

It's in the menu you get when right-clicking a tab.

i can translate what you said, but i didn't understand what you mean

my question was about the default behavior, not something i have to do every time i open a tab (if this is what your solution is about)

ok maybe i understood.....just trying to look into the tabs menu. but it's not what i mean

here is what i would like to see
1 tab like this

and the tab "marco" that is not splitted

You don't have to do it every time, you can save the tabs in that state. Or you could make a button which opens a new tab on both sides and links the two new tabs together, etc.

In terms of what you're asking for, Tab Groups are the closest thing to that. Or buttons which change the folders on both sides at once.

Tab groups? no....for what i see this is to save the tabs i want to be active but that is not important. the 2 tabs i showed in the picture are just random.
I need this when i have to keep opened a folder with many many files (that's why i need full panel) and at the same time another tab with split view.