The "Move" option in the drag/drop right-click menu has disappeared

Dragging and dropping has stopped working as expected for copying or moving files to a child directory of the current directory. Windows updated last night, which may have something to do with it.

The first screenshot shows the pop-up menu for actions when I drag to the subfolder within the same lister. The "Move" item is missing.

The second screenshot shows the pop-up if I drag to the same subfolder, but in the tree. There, the "Move" item is present.

Image 2 for DOpus post

Has one of my DOpus settings gone amiss, or is this something that needs to be fixed at GP Software's end?

(I am running DOpus 12.19 in Detail Mode, on Win-10 1909's latest update.)

Looks like you've turned off Preferences / File Displays / Mouse / Allow drag and drop into sub-folders (without a qualifier key held down)

That fixed it. Thanks, Leo.

Hi Leo,

I got that working on my main computer (it died last night), and now I can't make the fix on my other computer.

With that preference checked:
If I right-click and drag to a subdirectory or to another folder in the tree pane, I get only the move option. If I right-click and drag to a drive I get only a copy option.

With that preference unchecked:
Right-click and drag to a subdirectory or drive gives only a copy option. If I right-click and drag to a folder in the tree I get only a move option.

How can I get both the copy and move options for moving to any of those locations?

I'm not sure what you've done with your config to get that. Have you tried reverting to a default configuration? (Uninstalling Opus will wipe the config, then reinstall Opus and you'll be on the default config again. You can use Settings > Backup & Restore to create a backup if you need to go back to it after testing things.)