Toggle Check-Box With Mouse Selection

Hi! I have started to experiment with Check-Box Mode enabled in my Lister views. I am coming from another software that also has this mode. I am searching to see if I can mimic a certain behavior from that in DO.

With Check-Box Mode enabled, is there a setting that will "check" the checkboxes when selecting single or multiple files with mouse dragging ? Right now I can select the files by dragging the mouse to select them; however, it doesn't "check" the checkbox (what I am accustomed to).

Thanks.

If your mouse has the middle button (wheel button) configured normally, you can use that in Opus to toggle individual items without needing to be in checkbox mode. Similar to Ctrl + Left Click but you don’t need to hold Ctrl.

Power Mode also lets you make left clicks act similarly.

Checkbox mode in Opus predates the one in Windows which most people are used to. The Opus checkbox mode isn’t to make selection toggling easier (there sre other ways to do that in Opus); rather, it’s to allow you to build up a list of checked files to do something with while still being able to select and double-click files as you go through them working out which ones to check.