Torrent File Info

1 Like

I tried with ubuntu-21.10-desktop-amd64.iso.zip (232.7 KB) and got an error on line 67:

TotalSize.Add Torrent("length")

Variable uses an Automation type not supported in VBScript: 'TotalSize.Add' (0x800a01ca)

VarType(Torrent("length") returns 0 indicating the value is empty.

Also noticed some resizing bugs in the dialog:

For files hosted on GitHub, it might be worth adding a note about how to download them, as it's not obvious. The best way I found was to right-click the "Raw" button just above the code, then choose Save As.

modify line 64-67

ItemIndex = ListView.AddItem(Torrent("info")("name"))
		ListView.GetItemAt(ItemIndex).SubItems(0) = DOpus.FSUtil.NewFileSize(Torrent("info")("length")).fmt
		ListView.GetItemAt(ItemIndex).Icon = DOpus.FSUtil.NewPath(Torrent("info")("name")).ext
		TotalSize.Add Torrent("info")("length")

thanks @Leo

2 Likes

This Button Works nicely for me. Thank you so much.

I'm getting two errors with this script:

Error at line 91, position 5
Error 0x80131700
Error at line 127, position 5
Object required: 'Stream' (0x800a01a8)

Any ideas why this is happening?

upload torrent file.

I have this problem with all torrent files.
ubuntu-21.10-desktop-amd64.iso.zip (232.7 KB)

I have not found the problem you put by here.

Maybe an update is needed?

I have .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 installed with the latest January 11, 2022-KB5008876 Cumulative Update. Maybe I am missing something else...

So, the problem is not with the *.torrent files, but with my PC I think. Maybe some components are missing. I have a fully updated Windows 10 Pro 21H2 19044.1466.

OK, I checked some system info and looks like I don't have .NET 3.5 installed. Do I need it for this script to work? I have .NET version 4.8 installed.