Local Disk (D)
Local Disk (E)
Local Disk (F)
Local Disk (G)

When each disk has its unit name.
With the windows explorer looks good.
How can I to solve it?
Thank you very much.

If you right-click one of the drives in Opus and choose Properties, is its name displayed in there?

What about if you fully exit Opus and then re-start it, do the names then appear where you were looking originally?

Opus just asks Windows for the names so it's strange if you're seeing different results in different programs.

If you right-click one of the drives in Opus and choose Properties, is its name displayed in there?
Yes.

What about if you fully exit Opus and then re-start it, do the names then appear where you were looking originally?
Yes, when I restart Opus appears well.

Opus just asks Windows for the names so it's strange if you're seeing different results in different programs.
Yes, it is very rare, but it is as well.
I get used to restart Opus each time I plug the disks if there is no other solution now.

That suggests that the drives are not returning their names correctly when Opus starts the first time, possibly due to a problem with them supplying an incorrect name early at boot-up before they are fully ready or something similar.

One solution would be to not launch Opus at startup, so that it is only launched when you first use it, at which point the drives are hopefully ready with their names.

Yes, because I plug the disks when Opus is already open.

Thanks.