"Unknown" format for folders not loaded at startup?

Hi, new user here and liking it very much.

I'm having a problem with tabs that are set to prevent loading on startup. I want this for network locations, but the issue also happens for me if I set my local drives to that setting. After opening a lister, those tabs are not loaded, as expected. Upon loading them by clicking the provided link or by pressing F5, however, their folder format, as indicated by hovering over the lock icon (it is unlocked), comes from "unknown." Folder formats that ought to be applied are therefore not applied: for example, I have a wildcard path set to make one of my folders show in thumbnail mode. Because the folder format system is not being applied, thumbnail mode is not used until I manually reset the tab to the folder default. In the Launching Opus preferences, "Ignore folder format of Default Lister" is checked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a script add-in which fixes that:

Reset First Format.js.txt (905 Bytes)

function OnInit(initData)
{
	initData.name = "Reset First Format";
	initData.version = "1.0";
	initData.copyright = "(c) 2017 Leo Davidson";
	initData.url = "https://resource.dopus.com/t/unknown-format-for-folders-not-loaded-at-startup/25738";
	initData.desc = "Fix folder formats in delay-loaded tabs";
	initData.default_enable = true;
	initData.min_version = "12.0";
}

function OnOpenTab(openTabData)
{
	openTabData.Tab.Vars.Set("FolderNotLoaded", true);
}

function OnAfterFolderChange(afterFolderChangeData)
{
	if (!afterFolderChangeData.result || !afterFolderChangeData.Tab.Vars.Exists("FolderNotLoaded"))
	{
		return;
	}

afterFolderChangeData.Tab.Vars.Delete("FolderNotLoaded");

if (afterFolderChangeData.action == "refresh")
	{
		var cmd = DOpus.Create().Command();
		cmd.SetSourceTab(afterFolderChangeData.tab);
		cmd.RunCommand("Set FORMAT=!folder");
	}
}

Wonderful, thanks; I'll use this. Is the program's current behavior intended, though?

We need to look in more detail, but it doesn't see right, no.