Updated to v12.2.2 and label filters got corrupt

Helle! o)

It's been a while since something like this happened.
After updating to v12.2.1 last week, DO constantly crashed, I removed all files from the script addins folder and retried to run it, but it still just crashed. So I posted here to find help. Leo investigated and few hours later there was v12.2.2, including a fix. I installed this version today.

I ran DO as usual, no crashing which is nice. Thanks again. o)
I quickly noticed, all of my scripting is absent and remembered that I moved away all the scripting files.
I exited DO, put the files back in place and restarted DO.

All looked good until I noticed that label filters I had set up for a folder format do not work anymore.
I checked the label settings of the format and the script columns seems to have changed during the update process or due to copying the script files back and forth.

See here, the filter was set to match the SWizard.Status column to "newer", now it is set to SWizard.Copyright, which leads to the label filters not working as expected.

I had similar situations in the past, when moving script files back and forth. Back then it also affected script columns used by formats, which resulted in zombie columns not showing anything and the "re-adjusted" label filter settings we see here.

Any idea on how to prevent this or advice on how to help to nail this issue down is appreciated. Thanks!

Additional information:
Columns used in label filters also seem to be mixed across script addins.
The screenshot below shows a label filter of my folder format for sourcecontrol in TFS, which now checks values from the ExtendedExif script addin, instead of the TFS script addin.

(Different words: Now the script column "EE.Lens ID" is checked instead of "TFS.Summary").

I'm going to have to experiment and see if I can reproduce this.

Opus keeps track of script columns via two config files:

[ul][li]/dopusdata/ConfigFiles/scriptaddins.ocx - this keeps track of script add-ins, and auto-assigns a GUID to each add-in Opus sees (based on its filename).[/li]
[li]/dopusdata/ConfigFiles/scriptcolumns.oxc - this keeps track of columns added by each script add-in (matched by GUID), and auto assigns a simple incrementing number to each column.[/li][/ul]

Obviously something has got mixed up in one or both of those files. I'm not sure why it would though. Removing a script add-in doesn't cause the entries for either to be removed from the config files as far as I can tell, so if you put the add-ins back again as far as I know it should just pick up where it left off.

If you have a config backup from before this started you should be able to get back to where you were by simply replacing those two config files. It would be interesting to know exactly what's happened though so please keep a copy of the current ones so we can compare them.

DO12 seems to be different to v11 in regard to the script registration. The file scriptaddins.ocx is new in v12 and its only purpose seems to be to keep track of ids (as you mentioned) and wether addins are enabled or not. In v11 all this was written to scriptconfig.ocx if I am right.

I had a closer look into these files and I noticed that script id-attributes contain curly braces and some files do not "{..}", I don't expect this to be the cause of all this, since nothing would work if ids do not match, but maybe it's worth mentioning.

The next thing I scratched my head was that in scriptconfig.oxc, there still is a path attribute to each script entry, which seems to be redundant, since ids are tracked in scriptaddins.ocx now. Not sure what its use is, but this might be reason for mismatching as well.

Unfortunately I don't have previous v12 configurations backed up. I should have full system partition backups, where DOs data is part of, but I need to dig these out and look closer. Until then, I'd like to show some slightly different issues which might be related:

Here you can see a filedisplay making not use of any column at all (despite "Name"), DO still seems to run the Link2Volume script addin and is trying to get values for each entry. Update: While typing this, I tracked this down to mismatched label filter settings as well. Why show this again? Well, it's a different machine, so these mixed up script ids are no coincidence of some kind.

One other thing I see. The first screenshot shows the "Enabled" column to be empty although the script worked out values like "yes" and "no" as can be seen in the log. These values actually appear for a fraction of a second but then the entry goes blank.

What's surprising on this is the fact, that once I remove the "Enabled" column (and some others) and put the "Enabled" column back in place, it seems to work fine. "Enabled" is a single column, no other script logic like in a multicol column should have an influence here.

I'm a bit lost here, to track this down you probably need to reinstall v12.x.x, place all the script addins, setup the folder formats again, setup the various filter labels again and then update until things break. Not sure if it will though, since I surely carry a lot of rubbish with me. I once noticed, that there already were multiple ids present for the same script column in v11. So something seems to have gone wrong back in the days already or at least when switching from v11 to v12.

I'd zip my script addins folder and send it to you if you think it helps.