Use checkboxes to select items

I whant to use flags to selectitems at folders, but i cant fund it at "Directory Opus" thris option is epsent?

https://www.gpsoft.com.au/help/opus12/index.html#!Documents/Checkbox_Mode.htm

1 Like

This post earlier in the same thread is important, too:

1 Like

thank you very much

yes this chekbox mode not exactly works that i need. I need that files that i checked by flags , and then moved all to another folder but this not works that( , only can moved one element that i picked by my mouse(

1 Like

You can move multiple files via checkboxes. You can also convert checks to normal selections and vice versa.

But checkboxes also aren’t really needed for this. Middle click can be used to toggle files (like ctrl + left click). Or a file collection can be used to build up a big list of files to do something with at the end.

You can move multiple files via checkboxes.? can show me how to do this because ,when i check files by flags its only move one my file that i cheked by mouse ,not multiple... here is picture how at windows and herebis at our Directory Opus.

Use the Copy Files and Move buttons on the toolbar.

Or use the Checks to Selection command in the Edit menu, if you want to use drag and drop.

yes i whant to use drag and drop when i cheked it by flags.. can you show me where this option located?

Do you use DOpus same "free" way like all the other "free" software in your screenshot?! :smile:

2 Likes

Ofcourse) ::