V13 regression - directory synchronization broken with MTP protocol

Hello again,
Another bug in V13 that I've run into is directory synchronization with a device connected using MTP protocol (i.e. a cell phone). Now all the files that are matched (exist in the source PC directory) are DELETED from the target cell phone directory, and only the unmatched files are copied. Again, this was working fine before V13.

Which version are you seeing this in? It should have been fixed by 13.4.

It's 13.4. Still broken.

Please post some screenshots showing what's happening with the source & dest paths, and how the Sync panel is configured.

The settings are the same as for PC directory synchronization. I've noticed some new options V13 and I had to adjust them to make the sync work, but for synchronization with my cell phone the sync doesn't work. I had no problem synchronizing with my phone in V12. The time stamp of the cell phone files is different than originals, as the copy time is recorded. This is typical Unix behavior. Still, the sync was working before. I've copied all the files again, as they have been deleted during the previous sync attempt, so the source and destination are "in sync". The comparison shows 3958 files to be deleted, which are all the files that are in the destination directory tree. Interestingly, DOpus doesn't want to copy 3958 source files that are obviously different timestamp-wise. If there were new files in the source directory, those would be listed for copy.

Please try 13.4.7 and let us know if there's still an issue.

I've installed 13.5 and the issue seems to be fixed. The operation of reading a folder using MTP protocol seems much slower now though. At least the sync operates as expected now.

Glad the sync issue is fixed. There were no changes to the MTP implementation itself however.