Verbally Open Opus & a Lister (Not the default Lister)

I'm using a product called Dragon 15.56 that allows me to verbally open Directory Opus By simply saying:
Open Opus

Now I'm ready for my last step, open Opus with a designated lister. But my plan is to open up Opus, as I need, with different listers, "Open Opus Groupy Utility" :

I have found two locations where the listers are located So my thought is this might be possible.
C:\Users\ameri\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\File Collection - Groupy-File-Location.lnk
C:\Users\ameri\AppData\Roaming\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\Layouts\Groupy-File-Location.oll

Is there a way to open Opus with a Lister I would like to associate with the various Say commands? Right now this is the Dragon command I use to open Opus. My thought is that it might work with this, no luck:
"A:\UTY\Opus\dopus.exe Groupy-File-Location "

Here is the actual working code I'm now using to open Opus verbally.
Sub Main
AppBringUp "A:\UTY\Opus\dopus.exe"
End Sub

Thanks for your help.
Bob

The internal command to open a layout looks like this:

Prefs LAYOUT="Your Layout Name"

You can run internal commands from outside of Opus using DOpusRT.exe /cmd followed by the command you want to run.

So the command-line to open a layout from outside of Opus looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\DOpusRT.exe" /cmd Prefs LAYOUT="Your Layout Name"

Just replace Your Layout Name with your layout name, and tell Dragon to run that and it should work.

1 Like