Version 9.5.3 or .4

Seems 9.5.4 has been released, it is mentioned on the homepage and under 'Announcements'
In the next page 9.5.3 is being mentioned as latest version (history)
When having DO 9.5.3.0.3728.x64 check for updates, it states that this (9.5.3.) is the latest version.
I know, it is a minor thing.. :wink:

FAQ: Why doesn't the auto-updater detect the latest version?

If you've spotted an error on the GPSoftware site, it's best to tell them directly, but I'll email them for you as I've noticed another error while hunting for the page you were talking about.

Thanks a lot, Leo!

[quote="mrwul"]Seems 9.5.4 has been released, it is mentioned on the homepage and under 'Announcements'
In the next page 9.5.3 is being mentioned as latest version (history)
When having DO 9.5.3.0.3728.x64 check for updates, it states that this (9.5.3.) is the latest version.
I know, it is a minor thing.. :wink:
=[/quote]
For anyone not wanting to follow Leo's link, GP Software leaves it a couple of days before telling the autoupdate server about the new version.

I found this out because I raised the same issue a year or so back.

The reason, which makes a lot of sense to me, is that this delay gives a little bit of leeway for the detection of anything nasty that might have crept into the new version.

The people who spot the news here are more likely to be assiduous users who will know what to do if the sky falls in.

My memory may be failing me, but I seem to recall that one update did hit a problem and never made it to the update facility.