Viewing rar files in the viewer pane like zip files

Is it possible to set up DO to show the contents inside rar archives in the viewers pane the way that is does with zips? This would be a major boon for me. I don't know if it matters but I have A fully licensed copy of WinRar set as my default archiver in Vista Ultimate.

Showing zips in the viewer pane is done through the ActiveX plugin which in turn displays the zip using Internet Explorer.

If there is an ActiveX control or Internet Explorer plugin which displays rar files then it should work in Opus (after adding the .rar extension to the ActiveX plugin's list in Preferences - Plugins) but I'm not sure if there is one.

(Someone could also write an Opus plugin specifically for viewing rar files if they wanted to.)

Otherwise, you're limited to displaying rar contents within the normal file display(s). You can make a toolbar button or mouse button which opens the selected rar in the other file display of the same window if that is any use.

I can get rars to display in a lister w/o having to open winrar? Is there a thread on that ? Or did I miss an option in Prefs?

[Make RAR, 7z, ISO, etc. files open in Opus on double-click)