Want Confirmation Required before Moving Folders

A I seem to be too quick with the mouse and on more than one occasion have inadvertently moved a folder. For example, I once dragged my email folder to become a subfolder of the folder directly above it. As you can guess, this can cause a bit of a panic when you think your entire email folder has disappeared.

The one I'm looking for is a dialog box to ask me to confirm moving the folder similar to the dialogue when you delete a file. I can't seem to find anything like this in the Preferences dialog. Is this something I have missed, can create, or just add to the wish list?

You can edit your drag- & drop move command (which is in settings -> file types -> all files & folders -> events) to include the line

@Confirm move items?!|yes|abort

It is also a good idea to use the utility panel, which has a file log, where you can look up things, if you inadvertently dragged files to the wrong place (& don't know, where exactly), or similar.

There's also a Preferences option to disable dragging folders into sibling folders, for people who do it accidentally and want to turn it off.

What's it under? I can't seem to locate it.

Prefs / File Display / Mouse / Allow drag and drop into sub-folders (at least in Opus 11)

Edit: If you want to keep drag & drop into sub-folders enabled, but want a confirmation prompt like Abr describes above, the steps to do so are covered in a bit more detail here, if you need it:

Thanks. This Works in the File Display pane, but does not prevent moving files in the Folder Tree pane. Short of Closing the Folder Tree pane, is there any way to accomplish what I want?

Whoops! Just figured out jbr's reply and it does just what I want.