Files Copy/Move Without Confirmation

This is been a problem for a while now, but I finally just now getting time to bring it up.

A while back, I wrote in about inadvertently moving files and folders.

I followed those steps and, while I get the "Yes/Abort" dialogue, the file will copy or move even while the dialogue is still on the screen. The same holds true if I accidentally move an entire folder. Clicking on "Abort" only dismisses the dialogue but does not reverse the move or copy operation.

If the move or copy was unintended I'm still able to "undo" the move or copy, but that's not what was intended in the first place.

If I recall correctly, these worked as intended back in April 2014 when I posted the original message, but seems to have broken in subsequent releases.

Adding @Confirm move items?!|yes|abort to the top of the All Files & Folders / Events / Drag and Drop command still works here.

I tested when moving files from one side of an Opus lister, showing the Desktop folder, into the other side of the same lister, showing a new folder I'd just created below the Desktop.

If it is not working for you, please show us exactly what you have configured, and how you're using it.