Which files are in only multiple collections (tagging system)

In the Metadata Panel.

They work on all file types, the same as labels, as long as it's an NTFS drive. (For non-NTFS, they'll only work on some types.)

See How to assign more than 1 label for a file? - #2 by Leo

But using status icons for this would be much easier, as I suggested. You don't need to change anything if you use those.

Ok now I can see how to tag and rate video and images. But now searching is not easy. Why have you not made it easy to search? I put in the tag name in the search bar and it doesnt find the files.

That's what the extended Search is for.

Searching for labels is easy. You can do it via Tools > Find Files > Advanced.

So SAD! I did this and tested it. When I search for the tags in the order I have them in the file attributes: tag1,tag2... then it shows the file after a LONG search time.

Then I tried tag2,tag1. Which is out of order of the file attribute tags and NOTHING was found. This is NOT tagging!

Am I doing something wrong?

Well, it takes quite some time, if you search across all your drives, that's true. As for the search order, i didn't test that yet. Maybe there is a trick to speed up the process, but i'm also stuck here at the moment.

Try searching for each tag individually, as a separate line in the filter.

Or using status icons for this, as I keep suggesting. I give up suggesting any more things at this point.

That was the first thing I tried because I was sure it would work. I was wrong.

Do you have a screenshot of your search mask? It works for others, so it should work for you as well.