Win+E not launching Opus if dopus.exe set to run elevated

Win 10, last non-beta v12 Opus.

I have Opus set to launch when Win+e is pressed. When I first start up Windows and press Win+e, I get the following:

Directory Opus

DOpusRT: Unable to launch Directory Opus from
"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopus.exe"

OK

I''m pretty sure that this is because Opus in not starting with Windows like it's supposed to. There is no icon in the Sys Tray. And once I run Opus, then the hotkey works as expected.

I do have Opus set to launch with Windows. And in the location
C:\Users\SWKunkel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
is a shortcut called "Directory Opus (Startup)." It points to
"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopus.exe" NOAUTOLISTER STARTUP

Not sure if it matters, but I set dopus.exe to run as administrator, but I did not do this to any of the other .exe files.

Also, interestingly, I used to have a line of code in my master AHK script that remapped Win+e so that it would open xyplorer. I got rid of that line of code, but it took a system reboot for Windows to stop launching xyplorer. ...not sure why.

Lastly, There are three other shortcuts in the above-mentioned startup folder. They all work correctly. HOWEVER MacroExpress was recently installed. It is in the other startup folder
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
and it does not start with Windows either...

If I look to Dopus in Autoruns, it does appear that all of the startup items are active (?)

For what it's worth... Here are my Opus prefs:

Thoughts?

Don't do that.

Doing that should trigger a red warning message in the Win + E preferences page (and some other places) which links to the FAQ on why you shouldn't do that:

Thank Leo. That did fix it.
Actually I had briefly looked at the article, thought not closely enough. I've kept the UAC turned all the way down for as long as I can remember. Just too many popups. It sounds like Opus has dealt with this problem, but most apps have not.