Windows 7 libraries : automatically expand to current folder

Hello,

I've been a lurker for years and this forum has solved many of my problems. Thanks to all the contributors.

With that said, I've been unable to find a solution to this small issue. When navigating through Windows 7 libraries by double-clicking folders in the main pane (not the folder tree), the folder tree does not automatically expand to the current folder.

After searching the forums I found an unrelated message (Collections, Folder Formats and Styles) describing the differing functions of the Windows 7 libraries and that directory opus lets Windows handle them. I then tried regular (non-library) folders and they do automatically expand to the current folder. Therefore I believe the problem is related to windows 7 libraries specifically. Moreover, I believe my Directory Opus settings are correct.

The symptom I am describing can be replicated in Windows Explorer by toggling Tools > Folder Options > General > "Automatically Expand to the Current Folder". When I toggle that, the feature I'm describing is turned on and off (but only in Windows Explorer)

Base on the aforementioned post, I'm uncertain as to why Directory Opus does not automatically expand the Windows 7 libraries, as Windows Explorer will do so provided that option is enabled (as described in the above paragraph).

That puts me in an incredibly unique situation where Windows Explorer is providing a helpful feature that Directory Opus does not. Very rare indeed!

Before I bother the official Directory Opus support, would anyone care to comment on this issue and if I am perhaps overlooking a setting?

FWIW, I can't reproduce this.

Do you have hidden folders in your libraries or anything like that?

This question is a spinoff of the earlier one by LEO.
With so much emphasis being given to the use of Libraries in Windows 7, has anyone found a method to automatically expand the folder tree under the "Libraries" folder?
My folder tree looks something like this:
Desktop
Libraries
Documents
Music
Pictures
It would be very helpful if the folder tree list under the Documents library would automatically expand or if all library folders could do this.