Ardfry Imaging have adapted their PSD Codec to provide Directory Opus with viewer and thumbnail support for Adobe Illustrator (.ai), Encapsulated PostScript (.eps), InDesign (INDD) and Photoshop (PSB) files.
Note (PSD / PSB):
- PSD is the normal Photoshop format while PSB is Photoshop's format for images larger than 30000x30000 pixels.
- Photoshop PSD support is built-into all versions of Opus while PSB support was added in 10.0.0.5.
- So this plugin isn't needed to handle PSD files, or PSB files with newer versions of Opus, although it can, and it still provides other formats which are not built-in.
The plugin supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Opus and Windows Vista/7. (The plugin doesn't support Windows XP.)
Head over to Ardfry's page for more information, download links, and some screenshots:
(The plugin itself is free but requires Ardfry's PSD Codec. There is a trial version of PSD Codec so you can test it out. It also adds AI, EPS, INDD, PSD, PSB thumbnails to Explorer, File-Open dialogs, etc.)
- 1.1 17 May 2011
- Add support for INDD and PSB files
- Add support for DOpus preview pane
- 1.0 10 November 2010
- Initial release