DeepBlue Theme

Here is my theme.

Notice how the display sidebar change in thumbnails view to easily set thumbnails size.

DeepBlue.zip (15.1 MB)

The download link and help support for this theme is not maintained anymore.
Please opt for Kodama theme instead.

Warning:

The download includes both a Theme (.dlt file) and a full Configuration Backup (.ocb file).

Unlike themes (.dlt files), configuration backups replace your entire configuration. Installing a configuration backup will change every single Opus setting, and all your toolbars, folder formats, etc., to the ones saved in the file by the author.

If you only want to affect visual settings then do not install configuration backups; only install actual theme files (.dlt).

If you install the .ocb file be sure to backup your own configuration first so that you can go back to it. Use Settings -> Backup & Restore to create a backup of your configuration.

Hope you'll appreciate :wink:

When I do this, and try to load, I get the error Invalid theme file.

?

Thanks

Chevron8

Which file are you trying to import and how?

Only the .dlt file inside the zip should be imported into the Themes dialog. The rest of what's in the zip file is not theme files (it also has a Preferences export, for example, which you probably don't want to import).

[quote]CONTENT: 2 folders (Improver & "Theme name") where you'll find everything you need to proceed below

1 - install (by copying) "Fonts" folder content in C:\windows\font

2 - copy icons folder in the C disk root (ie: you must have C:\icons)

2 - import theme : Setting -> lister themes -> import "Theme.dlt" you downloaded.

3 - Now setting -> customize , right clic on the toolbar icons -> edit , put the right path for your system in "function"

4 - If you want the same result as the preview (fonts, windows & toolbars position...), you must do : Setting -> Backup & Restore -> Restore configuration -> select ".ocb" file in you download -> retore images & backup local (save your own backup before doing this)

You have problem post in the forum where you found the theme[/quote]

I followed your instruction and all I get is Directory Opus in French Language!

I restore english language, but I still see french all over the place?

I only restored the images & backup local, just like you said

I didn't understand this one Completely? :frowning:

Toolbars are always included in backups. If you restore the backup you made it should replace Fred's French toolbars with your original English ones.

When they are replaced the color of the font turns black and is unreadable, I guess I should get familiarized with all the settings before I ask stupid questions, Then I can come up with my own theme, and use some of the sweet Icons I Extracted from Icon Packager Icon packs! But overall Im happy with Directory Opus! Thanks for the quick reply to my question though! :smiley:

When I click the link I get a 403 error. Anyone got a mirror?

As a side note, am I the only one that finds the captcha requirements for everything here a pain? Captcha has been cracked, so it's not like it is providing effective filtering or anything...

The Captcha is only required for your first few posts.

Judging by the lack of spam here the captcha requirements for the first few posts are working nicely thanks.

1 Like