Derwish Theme13

Download: Derwish Theme13.dlt (302.0 KB)

If you want the same title bar color as in the screenshot, set it in the Windows Personalization Color settings: #191A1F

I recommend this icons for use with this theme: Line Icons & Colourful Ver

You can also download this theme for the following applications:

Derwish Theme13 for Jetbrains Rider: Download
Derwish Theme13 for VSCode: Download
Derwish Theme13 for PotPlayer: Download

14 Likes

Very nice, thank you.

1 Like

Super Elegant Very Nice greetings from LA

Very Good, Thanks for Sharing.

i just have to say Ie tried a dozen diff themes and this is BY FAR the best, happy new year

hey do you know how to change NON focused lister title bar color?

The dark theme support throughout Windows is still very half-baked. There's also still no (documented, supported) way for individual apps to opt into dark titlebars. You can use a registry setting to make all applications use them but, assuming it still works, it makes some apps look worse rather than better.

We’ll be adding options to use the undocumented methods in a future update, if Microsoft don’t get their acts together before then. They tell people not to use them but provide no alternative, while using them themselves, and we’ve given up waiting for Microsoft to remember how to make a platform/API as it seems beyond the present iteration of the company.

1 Like

yeah, I see this comment everywhere LOL, also I noticed WITHIN D/O window in WIN11 we get straight to original context menu, maybe you should write complete desktop environment for them

ALSO, winaerotweaks software does the job of inactive window color!

No need for extra installation, just import following reg-key with your desired color (as hex value):

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM] "AccentColorInactive"=dword:ff363636

Hello. I used WinaeroTweaker to fix the color. Didn't know about the registry key. Thank you.