Directory Opus 11.15.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- You can now toggle file and folder labels. e.g. You could bind a hotkey to Properties SETLABEL=Bold SETLABELTOGGLE to toggle the selected files between bold and normal.
- Properties SETLABEL=!menu now respects the SETLABELINFS argument, propagating it to the menu items it generates. Similarly, Properties SETLABEL=!menu SETLABELTOGGLE also works.
- The script Vector object's assign method can now copy into a vector from a collection object.
- The script Command objects's SetFiles and AddFiles methods (and also the DOpus.SetClip method) now accept a Vector of Item objects as well as a collection
- High DPI: Color picker now scales with DPI. (Some more minor issues DPI with it will be improved in the future.)
- Fixed auto-sized date/time columns not expanding correctly in reaction to the first bold label being applied in a folder.
- A command like Copy TO=C:\ ADDTOARCHIVE now opens the Add To Archive dialog with C:\ as the destination folder. Previously, the TO argument was ignored by the dialog and you had to use a script to do the same thing.
- In the file display, the Desktop virtual folder now shows proper icons for OneDrive and the user profile, if they are configured to appear. (Folder tree etc. already had the right icons.)
- Windows 10: Right-clicking files in OneDrive no longer shows "make available online-only" option which only applies to the Windows 8.1 version of OneDrive/SkyDrive.
- Windows 10: Fixed option to hide OneDrive from the folder tree not working at all.
- Windows 10: Fixed "OneDrive" being called "SkyDrive" in various places.
- Windows 10: The "File Explorer" item on the Start button's right-click menu no longer triggers Explorer Replacement.
- Windows 10: Glass status bar cosmetic improvements.
- Windows 8.1: Fixed option to hide OneDrive/SkyDrive from the folder tree only working temporarily (until refresh or new window).
- Workaround for loading incorrectly written 24-bpp BMP files produced by Infinity Engine games.