Directory Opus 11.16.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- The thumbnail size slider can now be made to preserve the currently set aspect ratio, by adding the "preserve" keyword to the Args field when editing the field's underlying command.
- The thumbnail size slider, and Show THUMBNAILSIZE by default, now affect hidden folder tabs as well as the visible ones.
- Static context menu items that have localized strings for labels now work if they use an environment variable (e.g. @%CommonProgramFiles%...) to load a string from a DLL.
Copy MAKELINK AS now guards against creating a shortcut on top of the file being pointed to.
- Fixed Create Multiple Folders checkbox not always redrawing immediately if toggled via the keyboard.
- Clicking the Sync panel's source/dest swap button now also swaps the lock states of the two path fields.
- The Find and Dupes panels now automatically unlock their folder lists when the lists are modified.
- Fixed crash when changing Find In folder via the browse dialog in specific circumstances. Fixed the new destination tab opened for Find Results being made the source if it triggered dual display opening and the global option to open the dual display as source was on.
- Renaming the case of things inside Rar and 7z archives now works.
- Adding files from collections (including search results) to archives is now faster for Zip and now possible for plugin formats (7z, RAR, etc.).
- If you launch a folder that is already open in the destination side of a dual-display lister, that side will now be made the source, so you can immediately use the folder via the keyboard.
- Fixed copied folders gaining the A attribute when preserving attributes, if NTFS ADS metadata for them was also copied.
- Fixed metadata panel only allowing the mouse wheel to increase, not decrease, the MP3 year tag if it was empty before clicking on it.
- If you ran the Duplicate Finder with nothing defined for the output collection, the Select button did not work.
- High DPI: Fixed the Advanced Button Editor toolbar covering the first line of the edit control at high DPI, if the dialog had its minimal size.