Directory Opus 11.5.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: [img]http://www.gpsoft.com.au/images/DopusSmall.png[/img] [url=http://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?id=30]Universal[/url] [img]http://www.gpsoft.com.au/images/flag_germany.png[/img] [url=http://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?id=32]Deutsch[/url]
64-bit version: [img]http://www.gpsoft.com.au/images/DopusSmall.png[/img] [url=http://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?id=31]Universal[/url] [img]http://www.gpsoft.com.au/images/flag_germany.png[/img] [url=http://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?id=33]Deutsch[/url]
- Scripting changes:
- Script add-ins can now implement custom columns that can be displayed in Details/Power mode, Tiles mode, and Info Tips, and also searched on with the Advanced Find function.
- Added a new Map object. Maps are similar to a vector or array except they use arbitrary keys (integers, strings, dates, etc) to lookup elements rather than sequential indices.
- The CLI now saves the script each time you run it. Previously it was only saved when the CLI was closed which meant lost changes if a scripting object caused a crash.
- The CLI now has a Clear checkbox. If turned on, the output log will be automatically cleared when the script is run.
- The Viewer Pane and Utility Pane header glyphs now have 1.5x and 2x size versions for people using high DPI displays or large fonts.
- When a path field on a file display toolbar is against the left or right edge of the file display, the margin is now smaller and consistent with that of the top edge, for improved aesthetics.
- TIFF images which use Zip or JPEG compression can now be displayed.
- The viewer pane will now display icons and thumbnails from the shell if nothing else can view them. This overrides the old behaviour of the showing the hex viewer for file types no viewer understands. You can still use the button on the viewer pane's control bar to switch to hex view at will.
- Added Preferences options for the new viewer pane features: Show shell thumbnails and Show shell icons. Turn both off if you want to revert to the old behaviour.
- Added Set VIEWPANESHELLICONS and VIEWPANESHELLTHUMBS commands to control the viewer pane's new Show shell thumbnails and Show shell icons settings. (Handy if you want to do some hex viewing for a while, then go back to normal.)
- Fixed crash that could occur if you switched to dual display by choosing the Duplicate tab on right tab context menu command, and very quickly afterwards, closed the dual display (e.g. by selecting Split to new Lister)
- When downloading a 64-bit update via the Update Checker, the progress bar would reset to zero and start counting up again near the end of the file. (The download was not affected and the issue was purely cosmetic.)
- Fixed problem with Advanced Rename that could leave the busy spinner in the New Name column running indefinitely when the dialog first opens.
- The Computer native view didn't respect the system NoDrives policy.
- The advanced function editor and script editor controls had incorrect hotkeys listed for their Change Case options.