Directory Opus 11.5.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Scripting changes:
- Added the ScriptColumn.grouporder property to allow scripts to control a column's group order.
- Script column handlers can now return the data for multiple columns simultaneously if desired, by setting the ScriptColumn.multicol property.
- Script columns can now specify a different string for the column header to the label shown in column lists (via ScriptColumn.header).
- Script columns can now set the ScriptColumn.namerefresh flag if they want to be refreshed when the name of a file changes (as opposed to its contents, which is what autorefresh does).
- Script date/time columns are now properly justified like other date/time columns are, and now group like other date fields.
- Script date/time columns no longer display a default date if the column is left empty.
- Script columns would occasionally show a very quick flash of 0 before they were populated.
- The Dialog object would always include a string field even if the user had not requested it.
- Script columns can now be added to the Computer view.
- Added a new Date object that provides an alternate way to handle dates and times. It converts automatically to VT_DATE and so should act as a drop-in replacement. The Item object now returns Date objects for its various date fields rather than VT_DATE. The DOpus.NewDate method can be used to create a new Date object.
- The FileSize object has new Add, Sub, Compare and Clone methods.
- Added the Set HIDEEXT and Set AUTOSIZE commands to allow control of the Hide file extensions and Autosize Columns options.
- Drop-down menus that show lists of columns now divide script columns into sub-menus based on the script they came from (for scripts that add more than one column).
- The Set SORTBY command now lets you sort on multiple columns where one or more come from a script.
- Set COLUMNSTOGGLE and similar commands did not support setting the position/width of a script column when adding it to the file display.
- Fixed crash in brainchild (Advanced Function/Script editor) if you did two sequential "search & replace within selection" operations.