Directory Opus 11.5.6 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Scripting changes:
- FSUtil.OpenFile can now take a Blob object to create a file handle allowing file-like read/write access to an existing chunk of memory.
- The FileSize object can now handle signed as well as unsigned values (signed versions are created using FSUtil.NewFileSize("s")).
- Added FileSize.Mult and FileSize.Div methods.
- Added Item.groups property which returns a Vector of all file type groups a file is a member of.
- The Folder Options system now allows attribute filters to be specified for folders and files separately. The Filters tab in the Folder Options dialog has two new sets of attribute buttons allowing these to be configured, and the new Set SHOWFILTERFOLDERATTR and Set HIDEFILTERFOLDERATTR commands allow the filters to be controlled programmatically.
- The NEWTAB argument can now be used with Go DRIVEBUTTONS=multifunctabs to control how the tabs are to be opened (e.g. Go DRIVEBUTTONS=multifunctabs NEWTAB=findexisting).
- More changes to MTP support to improve performance and prevent "freezing".
- Toolbar menus containing labels (as in Insert New > Label) no longer deactivate the Lister window border while open.
- Styles edited via Preferences can now specify logs be displayed in the utility panel.
- Improved placement of breadcrumbs pop-up menus when the menu is too tall to fit above or below the button.
- Fixed breadcrumbs path field sometimes truncating paths in the middle when the window was too narrow, since it could be misleading.
- Fixed some cases where breadcrumbs menus did not use ghosted icons or the "system" label color for folders with the H and/or S attributes. (On XP/Vista, some cases still remain, due to old OS limitations.)
- On Windows 7 and above, the breadcrumbs menus now apply the Show System Folders filter in locations where it was ignored in the past. (Desktop and profile folders, and some network folders.)
- Fixed font picker which was broken in the previous beta.
- Fix for location field borders not repainting properly if the window was resized while focus was on the field.
- Fix for change notifications being processed out of order in special situations. (Fixes possibility of blank results collection, until the window was refreshed, after search that returned results almost instantly.)
- Fixed renaming a folder via the tree to put a dot on the end of a name, showing the dot in the tree (until refreshed) even though it was really trimmed.
- Fixed drag & drop on files within libraries which need to invoke external drop handlers.