Directory Opus 11.7.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Scripting changes:
- Added Script.RefreshColumn method that a script can use to cause any instances of one of its columns to be regenerated (e.g. in response to an OnScriptConfigChange notification).
- All the various NewXXX methods in the DOpus script object (e.g. NewMap) are now deprecated. Instead, these can be created with the new factory object DOpusFactory, which is obtained via the DOpus.Create method. (Note that the old methods will still continue to work, for backwards compatibility.)
- Added a new StringSet object which is created by the DOpusFactory.StringSet and StringSetI methods. A set is like a Map of names without any associated data.
- Added the Command.CommandList method, which returns a StringSet of the internal command names.
- Added the Script.file and ScriptInitData.file properties, which allow a script to query for its own full pathname on disk.
- Added the DOpus.ReloadScript method, which causes Opus to reload and reinitialize a script as if the file on disk had changed.
- Added the Help REF=scripting command to open the Help file at the Scripting Reference page.
- Assigning a comment to a file via the metadata pane could (depending on the file format) cause the file to lose any tags that had previously been assigned to it.
- It's now possible to set tags and rating for shortcut files.
- The inline rename "copy next/previous filename" feature now falls back to the Ctrl+ and Ctrl+ keys, if either the ' or ; keys require Ctrl or Shift to access them.
- Fixed the F1 help window coming to front by itself at times.
- Fixed buttons not running commands that came after a Properties SETWALLPAPER command.