Directory Opus 11.8.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- The ScriptInitData object now has a new log_prefix property that lets a script configure the prefix for its log output.
- Persistent script variables can now save and load things like Vector objects used as members of other Vector objects.
- The default File Display Border toolbar now includes the USEQUALKEYS argument on the Go up/back/forward buttons, so that you can e.g. Ctrl+Click on the Up button to open the parent folder in the other file display (the same behaviour as the static file display border buttons has always had).
- The inline rename feature to copy the name from the previous and next items in the list is now accessed from Ctrl+Shift+Up and Ctrl+Shift+Down instead of the old Ctrl-' and Ctrl-; keys, to avoid problems with non-English keyboards.
- Added the %headeritem% environment variable which is set for functions that are run from the column header context menu. This lets them identify the index of the column header. The command Set COLUMNSTOGGLE=columnlist,insert on the column header context menu makes use of this to auto-generate Set COLUMNSTOGGLE commands that use %headeritem% to position the new column after the clicked item rather than at the end.
- Fixed window going unresponsive if Chinese language was used and the Prevent automatic loading banner was triggered for an inactive folder tab.
- Fixed a bug in the Duplicate Files tool where, if the folders to search were chosen in a particular way, it would not do the search. (The progress dialog could display "yes" or a collection path instead of the path to be searched.)
- Setting the registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\ (DWORD) NetworkABE = 0 disables the network Access Based Enumeration support that was added in the previous version (this is to allow testing for a potential problem - if it does turn out that the ABE support causes issues this will move to a proper configuration option in the future).