Directory Opus 12.1.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- Added FileType NEWCOUNT argument which lets you create more than one new file at once (e.g. FileType NEW=.txt NEWCOUNT=10).
- Added CreateFolder ASK argument to cause the dialog to be displayed even if a name is provided (e.g. CreateFolder "New Folder Name" ASK).
- Added drivelabel argument for breadcrumbs path fields, to display drive label along with the drive letter.
- The advanced filter control now has a Case sensitive option for Name and several other clauses.
- The Favorites item in the folder tree now has a context menu which lets you open the favorites editor (Preferences page).
- The Save Tab Group dialog (that's displayed by the Go TABGROUPSAVE command) now has a checkbox letting you control the Close existing tabs flag for the new group.
- The Find DUPES command now lets you use the NAME argument to provide a wildcard name filter when searching for duplicates.
- The Replace File dialog's rename field now supports more of the features of the regular inline rename field (including capitalization, F2 to cycle selection, and left/right cursor handling).
- Photoshop CMYK images with alpha are now supported.
- The Music category in the filter control (advanced find) now lets you search on the Year field.
- External icon sets can now refer to internal image resources (such as the default toolbar icons) without having to include redundant copies of the image data. The main goal is to allow alternative size (and DPI-scaling) variants of the internal sets. Internal icon sets contain four image sizes (22, 32, 48 and 64 pixels) but until now you only had access to two of the sizes at any given DPI. This also makes it possible to use the flat and glass icon styles at the same time.
- Added Viewer.parenttab property.
- The OnGetCustomFields rename script method now lets you assign default focus to one of the custom fields, by setting the GetCustomFieldData.focus property to the name of the field. You can also use !oldname and !newname to assign focus to the standard old and new name fields.
Added an interface for multiple-selection listboxes in script dialogs.
- Control.SelectItem now works with multi-selection listboxes. -1 can be given as the index to select all items in the listbox.
- New method Control.DeselectItem lets items be deselected.
- Control.value now returns and accepts a Vector of DialogListItem objects for multiple-selection listboxes.
- New property DialogListItem.selected provides another way to query or set the selection state of items in a multiple-selection listbox.
- Fixed problem which could cause sort header to not appear in the default tab of a new Lister when in one of the icon modes.
- Fixed problem with displaying correct filetype description for matlab .m files.
- The Go FOLDERCONTENT=move (or =copy) command now works from the toolbar in the standalone image viewer.
- Fixed problem which could cause slow startup with network favorites displayed in the tree.
- Fixed problem which could cause the vertical scroll offset to be reset when going forwards/back in the history (instead of preserving the saved offset).
- Scrolling horizontally in list mode by clicking the scrollbar gutter will no longer skip partially visible columns.
- The relative date graphs are now based on the timestamps as displayed in the file display. So if milliseconds are not displayed, they also won't be considered when calculating the graphs (same goes for seconds).
- CreateFolder now works properly when pipe-separated names are specified on the command line (e.g. CreateFolder blah\1|2|3).
- Opus no longer inspects the contents of .tmp files in an attempt to generate thumbnails for them.
- Updated to latest libpng (fixes problem loading image in [url=https://resource.dopus.com/t/png-images-cannot-be-loaded-as-images/23286/1])
- Fixed crash in Rename dialog that could be caused by having an empty new name string in Find & Replace mode and turning on the Rename matching filenames as one option.
- The move up/down buttons in the Folder Options / Columns tab did not work correctly.
- Select FROMSCRIPT (when used from a script, obviously) now works reliably with libraries.
- The Copy WHENEXISTS argument is now respected when extracting from zip archives.
- When copying files, the replace dialog now re-opens relative to its previous top/right position, so that the mouse doesn't need to move to find the same button from one file to the next.
- Fixed problem with folder sizes in infotips which could leave a partially calculated size behind if the initial calculation was aborted.
- The Locate toolbar button in the Customize / Keys dialog will now flash the exact button the hotkey comes from rather than just the toolbar (and will expand sub-menus to make it visible, if needed).
- If tree path highlighting is on and set to use the configured tab color, it now updates in real time when the tab color is changed.
- Ctrl-S (to save a preset) now works in the rename dialog even when the script editor has focus.
- The Go OPENCONTAINER command now works correctly in conjunction with the EXISTINGLISTER argument.
- Drop-down menu buttons (e.g. those generated by Go FOLDERCONTENT=button) can now be accessed from the keyboard.
- When dragging items around on the File Type editor's Context Menu tab, the line indicating where the item would end up could appear one item above or below the actual location.
- The image viewer no longer resets the scroll position when moving from one image to another (unless the zoom level is also reset due to Preferences).
- The Preferences / File Operations / Double-click on Files / Use internal picture viewer for... option didn't work if the Left double-click event for the Recognized images filetype was undefined. It now defaults to Show if not set but can still be overridden via the filetype editor if needed.
- On Windows 8 and 10, the Set Wallpaper command had to be run twice to be effective if the desktop had been set to a solid color. A workaround has been added so this is no longer the case.
- Improved Lister resizing performance when resizing from top/left of Windows when composition is enabled.
- Setting labels on files in library paths always saved the label to the config, ignoring the "save to NTFS" flag.
- Fixed problem where labeled folders would lose their labels in the folder tree when moved/copied (until a tree refresh).