Directory Opus 12.14.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- The Properties FORMATLIST command can now be configured to control which formats it displays. By default it lists both favorite and content type formats but you can make it only show one type using the favorites or contenttype keywords. You can also add the noreset keyword to stop the four "reset" commands from being displayed.
- A new Set QUICKFILTER=!clear command now exists to clear just the wildcard pattern from the filter. The documentation for Set QUICKFILTER on its own has been corrected to state that it opens the filter bar and gives focus to the pattern field.
- Fixed problem typing certain characters directly into the rename macro editor (vs pasting via the clipboard, which worked OK). (There are still some issues with compound characters generated via the Windows 10 emoji keyboard, which is a more complex problem.)
- Fixed situation where selecting a folder tab could move it to the end of the tab bar if the previously active tab was in Locked (Allow Changes) mode and there were scripts handling folder-change events.
- The new "tab bring to front delay" setting is now saved properly.
Find ADVANCED now switches the Find panel to Advanced mode if it's already open in Simple mode.
Find ADVANCED and Find SIMPLE now work reliably if the utility panel is already open (and showing something other than the Find panel).
- Fixed Go /quickaccess FOLDERCONTENT showing long, encoded IDL:... strings instead of normal filenames, if recent files were turned on in the Quick Access folder.
- Fixed problem with the Select previous folder when going Up option that would cause the previous folder to not be selected if you went to certain aliases (like /temp) and then clicked up from there.
- Fixed path shown for search results when searching This PC using the search toolbar field.
- If Opus has previously detected or downloaded a beta version update, and then the "check for beta updates" flag in Preferences is turned off, it will now forget all evidence of the beta it previously found.
- Fixed layouts not opening properly from the jump list if their names matched Prefs command arguments.
- Fixes for problems introduced in Windows 10 version 1903 (mostly relating to cloud storage).