Directory Opus 12.16.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- Added command to tell the Lister viewer pane to open a specific file. e.g. Show VIEWPANECMD="open,C:\My Image.png".
- Added Show VIEWPANECMD=clear to unload any current file and clear the viewer pane.
- Fixed Show VIEWPANECMD buttons being disabled if no files were selected.
- Added Wild.EscapeString script method to escape any wildcard characters in a string.
- List Mode scrollbar handling improved when the window is not wide enough to fit a whole column of files.
- Fixed script output panel scrollbars not always adjusting properly when they were resized. Also fixed flickering when moving the output panel splitter in the CLI dialog.
- Added mitigation for issue which caused desktop and taskbar icons to flash repeatedly on at least one person's systems, apparently due to SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED events triggering themselves in a loop.
- Fixed problem introduced by OneDrive mitigations that stopped thumbnails in Dropbox working.
- Setting file descriptions using NTFS now works on long paths (while the path length is no longer limited as such, if the total path length is greater than 260 chars then the length of the filename you're setting the description on is limited to approximately (236 - <temporary path length>) ).
- Experimental support for high-resolution scrolling via mousewheels and trackpads. This has been added for the file display, the folder tree, and certain lists like the main category list in Preferences. People without high-res devices shouldn't notice any difference.