Directory Opus 12.18.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Changes since 12.18.2:
- Added a command to delete the current folder's format without showing any UI. Also made it possible to change the view mode and save a new format for the current folder in a single command. See https://resource.dopus.com/t/view-thumbnail-and-save-folder-format/34059/4 for examples.
- Added cloud_sync_paths option to Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced. Lets you specify folders that will be treated as cloud sync so that Opus supports status icons etc in them.
- The breadcrumbs field's dropdown menus now indicate the current path in bold.
- Fixed standalone viewer for problem introduced in previous betas: If the viewer was set to launch full-screen then it would not become the active window until clicked.
- The folder tree's Favorites branch now shows the special icons for file collections and sub-branches of favorites, instead of generic folder icons. The Favorites list in Preferences now shows any special icons for folders which were added via path aliases or env-vars.
- The Add to Archive dialog now supports aliases in the path field. Also improved handling of tab key when the path completion drop-down is visible.
- Possible fix for viewer/thumbnail code getting stuck on particular MP4/MOV files. ( https://resource.dopus.com/t/viewer-couldnt-show-the-video-thumbnail/34002 )
- The Brands ICT .msg preview handler ( https://www.brandsict.nl/msgpreviewer_en.php ) now works in the viewer pane.
- Fixed Go FDBBUTTONS choosing the wrong icons in some cases.
- Commands which generate sub-menus on toolbars now always put the labels of items inside the sub-menu on the right. (Items at the top level still inherit the label position of the button that generates them.) This affects Favorites, FTP Bookmarks, Tab Groups, Layouts, Styles, and Rename Presets. (Other things which generate sub-menus were already like this.)
- Rename's Regular Expression + Find And Replace mode no longer requires brackets around expressions using the | OR operator.
- Rename's Regular Expression + Find And Replace mode no longer has problems with more than seven capture groups.