Directory Opus 12.19.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Changes since 12.19:
- Added an option to Preferences / File Displays / FAYT and Filter Bar Options to support Pinyin in the Find-As-You-Type Find Mode
- The Zip context menu is no longer hidden when the Extract options are turned off (as long as one or more "add" options are turned on).
- Fixed standalone viewer's status bar text looking bold / double printed (how much depended on ClearType settings).
- Added .esd to list of default WIM archive extensions. (WIM support is still off by default. Enable it via Preferences / Zip & Other Archives / Archive and VFS Plugins.)
- If you created a plugin archive (7z, RAR, etc.) in a destination that required UAC, and had the Secure Desktop turned off, it was possible for the progress dialog to open behind the Lister or on top of the UAC prompt. This should be better now.
- Fixed Pause being unavailable while creating RAR archives if you updated to WinRAR 5.80.
- Fixed problem which stopped the slow_dblck_rename Advanced Prefs option from affecting the folder tree if the tree was locked.