Directory Opus 12.19.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Changes since 12.19.1:
- Changed the Preferencess option for Pinyin support (added in 12.19.1) to an advanced option with three settings. By default Pinyin will be supported if Opus is running in Chinese. The option in Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced lets you override this and turn it on or off irrespective of the current language.
- Pinyin is now supported in standard wildcards (e.g. by the filter bar) and in Opus 9-style regexes (but not TR1-style regex unfortunately).
Changes to the Go TABLIST command:
- The nameonly parameter is now namesonly for consistency with Go BACKLIST, FORWARDLIST, HISTORYLIST. (The old name still works to avoid breaking existing toolbars.)
- When using namesonly, custom tab labels are now left as-is, since they may not be file paths.
- Fixed ampersand characters in paths/labels being doubled (unless keys was also used).
- Fixed crash when connecting to FTP sites with very long welcome messages.
- If the Find tool only finds files that end up being hidden (because of the folder format in the results tab), the status bar now correctly reflects the hidden file count.
- If the display of empty disk drives is enabled in the native Computer folder, and a Lister opens showing Computer, empty drives are no longer incorrectly removed from the list shortly afterwards.