Directory Opus 12.19.5 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Changes since 12.19.4:
Ctrl+Shift+Up / Down in inline rename to copy the previous/next filename now lets you press up/down multiple times to progressively move up or down the list. Ctrl+Shift+Home returns you to the original name of the file you're renaming.
- The Release Date column is now supported for video files as well as music files.
- Fixed file display toolbars not repainting properly when the dual file display splitter was dragged.
- Fixed problem where alt-clicking a file display toolbar button to edit it and changing something like the icon would not be reflected in the same toolbar on the other side of a dual-display Lister.
- Removed delay before inline rename happens if you ended it by clicking the file display instead of pushing return.
- Fixed issue where configuration files pointing to a toolbar which did not exist could result in a blank toolbar appearing when other toolbars were changed.
- Worked around the problem of the sound player not supporting paths longer than 127 chars on Windows 10 (caused by Windows 10 disabling short paths by default).
- Fixed case-insensitive search for Cyrillic characters not working properly in Find.
- Improved UAC behavior when trying to move files that are in use (e.g. in situations where UAC won't actually help anyway). Previously you would get a UAC prompt for each file if you cancelled them - now if you cancel the UAC prompt there won't be any others shown for that operation.
- When moving the mouse from one file to another in the file display to view tooltips, the delay before showing each tooltip is now shorter after the first one.
- The Edit > Undo List menu now shows proper descriptions for Remove From Collection commands.
- Undoing a remove file from collection would add the file back with its size showing as 0 bytes.
- Fixed problem with folder tab groups Preferences; if you renamed a group and then moved or deleted it, and clicked OK, when you went back into Preferences you'd find the original group still there.
- Fixed problem with status icon column not auto-sizing properly in some situations.
- The Open New Tab command from the folder tab context menu now does the same thing as clicking the + button (i.e. whatever is configured in Preferences for that button), rather than opening a blank tab.
- Fixed progress dialogs appearing while an initial confirmation dialog was still open in some cases.
- The command Delete * REMOVECOLLECTION now works properly to remove all files from a collection (previously it would try to delete the real files).
- Fixed problem with the option to auto-expand This PC in the folder tree causing the folder tree to scroll down unnecessarily.
- The CLI window in command (non-scripting) mode will now run commands against the Lister which launched the CLI, as long as it still exists. If it is closed, the CLI will now look for another window, including dual-display windows which were sometimes ignored previously.
- When saving a configuration backup, the "last open Listers" are now updated first, based on what's currently open. (Those Listers are usually opened when restoring a backup, but were previously only saved when Opus was restarted. The result was that you could restore a configuration and get back Listers you had already closed.)
@disableifpath in buttons and ifpath in status bars now let you compare against aliases to virtual folders which do not have any real directory behind them (e.g. /mycomputer).
- Fixed problem with breadcrumbs fields showing "22" for an FTP site instead of e.g. "ftp.blah.com:22".
- The DialogListItem.subitems property now works to assign/query sub-items via a reference to the property directly (e.g. var subs = list.GetItemAt(0).subitems; subs(0) = "blah";)