Directory Opus 12.20.7 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Changes since 12.20.6:
- The Rename command has a new NOIGNOREEXT argument which allows you to open the Rename dialog for interactive use while turning off the Ignore Extensions checkbox.
- Folder name localization is now only enabled on certain drives, to prevent problems with Google Drive File Stream.
- Possible fix for a crash encountered by a user (https://resource.dopus.com/t/finding-error-cause/35738).
- Fixed background not rendering correctly if you had an auto-hide docked toolbar with a stretched background.
- Fixed find by a specific file type not working properly in the simple Find mode.
- The Preferences / File Displays / Mouse / Allow drag and drop into sub-folders option now applies when dragging over files (e.g. archives, executables) as well as folders.
- When opening PowerShell via the CLI command, you can now use the new EXEC and TITLE arguments to specify the PowerShell executable to use (e.g. if you want PowerShell 7 instead of Windows PowerShell) and the window titlebar.
- Added mitigation for problems caused if someone/something created a file named backup in /dopusdata/UserCommands.
- Small change to the way the Script global script object is initialized, to hopefully make it accessible from python scripts.
- The scripting StringTools object's Encode and Decode methods can now convert to and from raw UTF-16 data, including support for both Big Endian and Little Endian, and optional Byte Order Marks.