Directory Opus 12.25.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Added Properties SETLABELREMOVE argument; similar to SETLABELTOGGLE, except it only turns the specified labels off, it won't turn them on.
Properties ADDLABEL, SETLABELTOGGLE (and SETLABELREMOVE) now accept shift/alt/ctrl arguments to allow any of the three qualifier keys to be chosen.
- Viewer plugins that return a text stream for another plugin (e.g. the text viewer plugin) to display can now return Unicode/UTF-8 text in the stream without a BOM.
- URL targets are now displayed for .url files with very long paths. (Workaround for Windows limitation.)
- If you right-click an archive and choose "Extract To..." from a dual-display Lister, the Select Destination Folder dialog that opens will now default to the path in the other file display.
- Thumbnails generated via Windows now go one at a time, as the OS seems to have issues with multiple simultaneous requests. (This was already being done for Folder Thumbnails, but is now done for all thumbnails which come via the shell. Normal image files are not affected, as Opus generates thumbnails for those itself.)
- On Windows 11 the OneDrive context menus now work in the folder tree as well as in the file display.
- The Display extended sync attributes for cloud folders option was backwards. Note this has been reset to off for everyone.
- Fix for nothing happening on drag & drop of individual pages from PDF-XChange Editor's thumbnails view into Opus.
- Fixed bug which could cause the progress dialog to appear unnecessarily behind the delete confirmation dialog.