Directory Opus 12.27.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Fixed context menu items registered under HKCR\* appearing for directories when they should only appear for files.
- Fix for OneDrive context menus not appearing when "Files On Demand" is turned off.
- Fixed @if not working on Viewer toolbar buttons if the only command being run after them was a Show VIEWERCMD=... variant.
Show VIEWERCMD=fullscreen,on and ...,off can now be used with the viewer to always get a particular state rather than toggle the current state.
- Fixed issue where nothing happened if some Control Panels were opened in particular ways (e.g. "Manage BitLocker" from the drive right-click menu).
- Fix for standalone image viewer opening on the wrong screen if it was previously moved and closed near the right (or bottom) of another screen.
- Fixed incorrect behaviour when renaming files in FlatView when two files in different folders ended up with the same name.