F5 expands folder tree

Please excuse for bringing this up again. This is quite the same as:
V13.1: Folder tree automatically expands over night - Help & Support - Directory Opus Resource Centre (dopus.com)

Hitting F5 still expands the folder tree.

This does not happen with V12.

It would be great if this could be fixed. Again: I'm very sorry for posting this again as a new topic.

I don't know why the folder tree sometimes expands automatically. But F5 will always expand it. So fixing the F5 behavior would maybe also fix the "automatic expanding issue".

Curious, what is F5 mapped to in your DOpus configuration? Here's mine for reference:

My configuration looks exactly the same.

The next beta (13.5.2) will hopefully improve this.

Thanks a lot for looking into this issue.

F5 now simulates the behavior that is similar to closing and reopening DOpus: The folder tree colapses and only the actual folder unfolds.

Before hitting F5:

After hitting F5:

This behavior is indeed an improvement over the previous "expanding all folders".

However: Best solution would be the way DOpus 12 did it. Hitting F5 in DOpus 12 just updated the view of the actual folder contend. The folder tree remained unchanged.

By default, F5 runs Go REFRESH=source, which doesn't collapse other tree branches here at least. (Even if Preferences / Folder Tree / Expand/Collapse / Collapse non-selected branches is on.)

F5 is set as shown in your screenshot.

Settings are as follows:

F5 is collapsing everything without the actual folder of the actual lister.

Ah, it's happening because "Don't populate contents" is selected. I've made a note to look at why refreshing affects the tree in that state, but if you choose the default "Populate contents for local devices only" the problem should go away.

Thanks a lot for looking into it. I always use "Don't populate contents" as this keeps the folder tree clear and lets me switch fast between the folders I've visited recently.