Finding a file to attach to an outlook email

Hi, been using Opus for a few years, usually in conjunction with Windows Explorer. I however recently decided to replace explorer all together.
This however has caused a practical problem. When I go to attach some recent files to an outlook email, outlook uses explorer, but nothing shows up in quick access as I havent been using explorer. Consequently, have to trundle through windows to find the file.
Is there anyway that 'recent files' in Opus could be made into a shortcut that I could click into from explorer to get recent files/folders when I am trying to attach things to outlook emails?

The recent files list should be shared between Opus and Explorer, although whether files are added to it depends on exactly what is done to them.

Drag & drop of the files on to Outlook us often easier than finding them via the recent list, even with File Explorer.

Hi Leo - just to clarify, when you say that recent files and shared between File Explorer and Opus, does that mean that recent files in Opus should also appear in quick access in F.E?
What about recent folders? That's the main issue for me

Recent files should. Recent folders wouldn't, but there are tools which can help you select a folder that was/is open recently in Opus in the standard File Open dialogs.

See the tools at the bottom of Can Opus replace the File Open/Save dialogs other programs use?