How do I Change Rename Default Mode to 'Find and Replace'

Find and Replace is the rename mode I'm using 99% of the time. However, every time I open Rename it defaults to 'Standard Wildcard Rename'.
So, how do I change the default rename mode to Find and Replace?

Yes, I have seen these two topics with the same question:

However, none of these topics explains how exactly do you "edit" the rename command button and "Change the button to Rename PRESET=findrep".

Right clicking on the button does nothing.
When I click on Settings>Customize Toolbars I can see Rename in the list of commands but right clicking on it does nothing, double clicking on it also does nothing and there is no button to edit the command.

Go into Settings > Customize mode, then right-click on the button itself (in the toolbar) that you want to change.

Ok, thanks for your prompt reply, it is appreciated.

Dude, I think I have been using this program for nearly 3 years, and just like you, I too default to the "Find and Replace" method in the rename panel. Until just now and reading this thread asking about changing the option (Congrats on your first post BTW - Welcome!) I never even thought to change this, or think that I could change it in the first place. It seems so trivial, but this was awesome to learn today. So, long story short - Thank you for asking questions & @Jon thank you for the nearly instant answer!

I use Find and Replace often, so I added a separate 'Find & Replace' button to my toolbar. right next to 'Rename'.
Do I remember how? No, I don't.

hahaahh if you remember how fill me in, it sounds useful !

Make a button that runs Rename FINDREP or Rename PRESET=findrep