Is there a way to FOCUS on a particular directory?

Newbie here - Is there any way to restrict a particular Lister to a particular Folder and all of its sub-Folders?
In other words, I want to see the normal hierarchical view, but I want the root directory to be a specified Folder (such as "My Documents").
Thanks much!
Rex

In the folder tree?

Hold down shift, right-click a folder in the tree, then choose Root Tree Here (should be near the top).

Thanks so much, Leo - That is exactly what I was looking for! Do you happen to know if there is any way to "save" that view? I closed Directory Opus and then re-opened it and this "view" was not redisplayed - although it did put focus on that directory. I also tried saving it as a Lister, but that did not seem to work either. Thanks again,
Rex

How do you want to open the special window? It should be possible with a command, I think.

Hi Leo - Yes... maybe there is... I'm not sure... I just want to press some hot-key to set the current Lister to have a Root of "My Documents".
Or we might think of it as saving it as a "Lister Layout"... Any ideas or alternatives so that I don't have to manually set it every time I open Directory Opus?
Thanks again,
Rex

You can use the Set TREEROOT command to do that.

e.g.

Go /MyDocuments Set TREEROOT /MyDocuments

Awesome - I think that solves my problem!!!! Thanks so very much, Leo - I sure appreciate it!
Rex