This post links to a Configuration Backup (.ocb file). Unlike themes (.dlt files), configuration backups replace your entire configuration. Installing a configuration backup will change every single Opus setting, and all your toolbars, folder formats, etc., to the ones saved in the file by the author.
If you only want to affect visual settings then do not install configuration backups; only install actual theme files (.dlt).
If you install the .ocb file be sure to backup your own configuration first so that you can go back to it. Use Settings -> Backup & Restore to create a backup of your configuration.
- Changed appearance, now only has two toolbars on top and some minor coloring adjustments.
- Added a toolbar at the bottom for Lister styles (this may take time to get used to).
- Added a location field for both source and destination panels.
- Added Mkvtoolnix send to button.
- Added explorer tree dual mode to Lister Styles
Special thanks to "SoBreezyInChile" for feedback and suggestions.
- Updated Quadrates iconset (blends with theme now)
- Theme is now darker
- Added Sasa's Radio Button
- Added Auden's Picture Compare Button
- Added send to Foobar2000 Button
- Updated FileBot Buttons.
- Added FileBot Rename & Move to Show Folder Button.
(renames Tv Show files then moves them into a set folder).
- Added FileBot Get Episode List Button.
(creates Text file that list Tv Show episode names).
SCREENSHOTS - (KODC 2020)
--To apply theme--
1 - Download file
2 - Extract to C:\KODC Themes
(MAKE SURE ITS NOT C:\KODC Themes\KODC Themes)
3 -.Use Settings -> Backup & Restore -Restore Configuration - Open
"C:\KODC Themes\KODC 2017.ocb" and fellow the installation steps from there
(Please note you will need to edit some of the buttons to correspond to your folder locations)
To change Drive Icons
Go to C:\KODC Themes\KODC Chameleon\
- Apply Cameleon Drive icons (folder)
- Apply FutureRain Drive icons (folder)
- Click on the drive letter that correspond with your hardware . for example if D: is a cd/dvd rom drive then open -
"Chameleon Drive icons - D drive - CD Drive.reg"
For more info read Leo's instructions
Credit goes to everyone who contributes to this site!!!
KODC Themes.zip (6.6 MB)