I simply want Opus to start at in a certain folder, with the View Mode = Details. I have tried all of the following and more, but Opus insists on starting in the 'Opus SDK' folder that I downloaded. and it insists on only using View Mode = Thumbnails even when I define the Style it is displaying to use Details!
I have tried:
Preferences/Launching Opus/Startup - Set to:
- Open Default Lister
- also, Open the Listers that were open when the program was last closed.
neither has worked. It always opens in the folder where I have downloaded the Opus SDK for some reason.
I have also tried:
- I have several Styles. It always defaults to the 2nd one for some reason. (Which is fine, but I would like to know how to set that.)
- It starts on the 2nd Style, which is definded as: Left File Display: Folder = '+ My Downloads'. But it will never start in this folder! And it does not save the entire full path, only the name of the Folder. (Not sure if this is a problem, or expected.)
- How do I tell Opus to Start in a specific Folder?
- How do I tell Opus to Start with a specific View Mode: Details??
- How do I tell Opus which Style to use as the default to start with???