Opus Startup Folder and Format HELP!

I simply want Opus to start at in a certain folder, with the View Mode = Details. I have tried all of the following and more, but Opus insists on starting in the 'Opus SDK' folder that I downloaded. and it insists on only using View Mode = Thumbnails even when I define the Style it is displaying to use Details!

I have tried:
Preferences/Launching Opus/Startup - Set to:

• Open Default Lister
  • also, Open the Listers that were open when the program was last closed.
    neither has worked. It always opens in the folder where I have downloaded the Opus SDK for some reason.

I have also tried:
Preferences/Listers/Styles:

• I have several Styles. It always defaults to the 2nd one for some reason. (Which is fine, but I would like to know how to set that.)
  • It starts on the 2nd Style, which is definded as: Left File Display: Folder = '+ My Downloads'. But it will never start in this folder! And it does not save the entire full path, only the name of the Folder. (Not sure if this is a problem, or expected.)

:question: :question: :question:

1. How do I tell Opus to Start in a specific Folder?
  2. How do I tell Opus to Start with a specific View Mode: Details??
  3. How do I tell Opus which Style to use as the default to start with???

Thanks,
Snacko

Since you are opening the Default Lister, set things up as you want them and use Settings -> Save as Default Lister in the menus.

For more information see these two FAQs:

[ul][li]Startup folders[/li]
[li]Understand and configure Folder Formats[/li][/ul]

Thanks Nudel,

Also, is there anyway to save/backup all of the Preferences and Toolbar Configuration settings I have customized in case I need to reinstall or restore from a backup?

Settings -> Backup & Restore.