See Also: Folder Formats FAQ
Directory Opus Pro:
To make Directory Opus always start in a specific folder:
- Turn off Settings -> Preferences / Launching Opus / Default Lister / Update Default Lister automatically when closing a Lister.
- Set up a lister window how you want it.
- Use Settings -> Set as Default Lister to save that as the default.
- If you have modified your configuration to open a Layout (or something else) instead of the Default Lister, change it back under Preferences / Launching Opus.
Directory Opus Light:
- Go to Settings -> Preferences / File Displays / Options.
- Turn on Specify initial folder and select the folder you want.
- To control the folder which opens in the second file display, do the same with the similar option below.