[quote="rcoleman1943"][quote="Blade007"]
I, and perhaps everyone else, had overlooked that your View Help displays generic Windows Help rather than specific DOpus help. I (we?) thought your question/complaint was related to seeing a Windows Help formatted version of DOpus help rather than a PDF version of DOpus help. I finally understand that you are confused because View Help displays something not related to DOpus at all, but we can't tell you why View Help does that because we can't tell you why View Help is even there in the first place.[/quote] Correct.
I think Leo already described what that 'View Help' item was doing there... and what you see (or don't see) depending on the folder you're currently viewing is sure to be affected by the Windows version you're using. For instance, here is a screenshot of the Help menu contents when viewing the control panel folder on WinXP...
I had forgotten how the 'Menu Markers' actually work - and I think Leo explained it very clearly. But I think blade's question(s) around this were multi-pronged. He was asking about BOTH the 'View Help' results, as well as expressing a preference of the PDF file over the built-in windows help formatted help system... which I think has been explained he can easily put in place by editing the menu item of his choice or by dragging the PDF to the menu while in customize mode, and creating a new item to launch the PDF.[/quote] Thanks for your help guys.
steje my next task is doing what you have in the screenshot opening my control panel via DOpus. Look at this thread Recycle Bin & Control Panel if you could post how the setup for that is done.
Cheers,