Possibility to "style" DOpus Dialogs

Is there any way I could use some styles (bold, italic, underline, font size, text color, own icons etc) within the dialogs created from scripts or commands?

Background, I would like to use these layout options to beautify the about dialog of script add-ins, currently these dialogs quickly start to get confusing if there is more than one or two lines of text. (See the cluttered and of course partly misused about dialog of my TheMovieDB Poster&Info Downloader V2.0 script.

I don't think there is. If you want to display a lot of formatted text, launching a URL (e.g. to a forum post here) might be a good way to do it.

hmm, could be a solution, but I still would prefer to have the option to bundle something with the script package itself.
As far as I could see, there is no possibility to gain access to the files within the script package from the script? Not to speak from other tools (eg. IE)? If this would somehow be possible an additional file (eg. Static local HTML-File) could be used, and opend with the local browser. Maybe due to the script copying the file to a temp directory before invoking the browser.

Sounds like a not that trivial feature.

Another option might be a new kind of dialog, that is more or less an integrated browser window, where a script could give html code as message-body.