Reproduce DOpus search in the Windows Explorer File Open/Save

I know that unfortunately, it's not possible to replace File Open/Save dialogs. One of my tasks at work is to upload to a web-based service thousands of very precisely named files and I need to do it on some smaller batches based on one part of the file name e.g. IEL.
One thing I like in the Windows Search is that after I search, I can copy and paste the generated search path from the regular explorer window to the File Open/Save dialog, get the same results, and select the files to upload conveniently.

I would like to perform a file search in Directory Opus using the Windows Search engine and copy the generated search path to the File Open/Save dialog.
I know that Directory Opus can perform more sophisticated searches and create collections in a way that Windows can't, so probably I can't reproduce them in Windows (It would be cool if I could!) but when I use some more basic search, It would really make my life easier If could reproduce the search results in the Windows File Open/Save dialog.

Copyable Windows Explorer generated search path after looking for the "140" in the given folder

Example of filenames I'm working with

TW_106_PW_05.00_IEL_ZZZ_SCH_ZZ_701
TW_106_PW_05.00_IEL_ZZZ_SCH_ZZ_702
TW_106_PW_08.00_IEL_ZZZ_ZES_XX_701
TW_106_PW_06.00_ISA_ICO_AKS_XX_722
TW_106_PW_06.00_ISA_ICO_PRZ_XX_730
TW_106_PW_06.00_ISA_ICO_PRZ_XX_731
TW_106_PW_08.00_ISA_ICO_PRZ_XX_732

AFAIK there isn't a way to do that.

If it was me, I'd either upload the files from Opus (if that's possible; depends how they're uploaded) or do the search from the File Open dialog directly (which should handle anything File Explorer could handle).

Unfortunately, it's not. A simple drag and drop would make it possible, but that's not the case with this web service.

Before I started using DOpus I was performing searches before the File Open/Save dialog because searches can take some time, and I could have multiple searches already made and only copy/paste the search "code".

DOpus Windows search path result - not very useful

Windows Explorer Windows search path that can be copied & pasted in the different explorer window, also in the File Open / Save dialog - this is a very handy thing to have

Since Directory Opus can use Windows Search, would it be possible for it to generate the same search path as Windows Explorer? (sorry if it's already answered)

Even if we could generate those URls, I think they’d result in the search being performed again, as the results probably wouldn’t be cached by the shell yet.

I doubt the URL format is documented and it may vary between Windows versions (given the Windows Search syntax also varies).