Tabs Disappearing

Recently I have been having my tabs disappear. I am assuming that it has something to do with clicking/dragging the tab away from the bottom tab/list of folders that start with my Default Lister. However, after using this software for years, this is only happening recently. Not sure if I am explaining this correctly and I can't seem to find anything related in the help files. Is there a way to make this option less touchy, or even eliminate it if I need to. It is getting rather annoying as I have to close DOpus and reopen it to get my tabs back (quickly). Thank you for any help...

Have you turned on the option to close tabs on a double-click? If so your mouse button may have started double-clicking, which is quite common.

Beyond that guess, you'd need to work out for sure which action is closing the tabs for us to be able to advise on how to prevent it. Drag & drop seems unlikely unless you've moving the tabs quite far, or have turned off the status bar below them, since you'd have to accidentally drag the tab out of the window it is in.

Amazing, I just wrote about the mouse button double-clicking (hardware) problem (before seeing this topic first)...

You can test if your mouse has developed a double-clicking hardware issue by simply dragging the selection rectangle (on the Desktop or within Opus). If it gets interrupted (try for a while), it means your mouse button is faulty.

Checked: mouse button not faulty.

Double-click to close was on - turned off. I will see if the problem goes away...

Problem seems to be gone, so I believe this can be closed out.