Tooltip Reveals Full Name

I'm trying to get a pop up tooltip to reveal the full name of something on mouse hover.
I usually have the names column at max 300, and truncated after that.

So it would be nice for the full name to show on mouse hover.
Trying to do it with 'All files and folders' file type, but neither of my attempts are working:
Info Tip Name 1
Info Tip Name 2

Would be ideal for me, if all tooltips were suppressed until I hold Alt and then info tips would show up on mouse hover without delay; continuing my previous request:

The type of file you're looking at probably has its own file type and infotip, or might be getting it from the Images / Movies / etc. file type groups.

All Files And Folders is only used if there isn't a more specific type/group that matches the file.

Ok that's working now. I changed 'all files' and 'all folders' too: {name} and it's working.
But I still don't like that I have to see tooltips at all times now. Would like to hold Alt, or at least make a longer delay.

Delay can be adjusted, but it's tied to the system mouse double-click time (which is more like a "reaction speed" setting; it gets used for various things in Windows, not just the mouse double-click itself).

Ok, I checked the windows mouse options, and that would just screw with my double click.
I checked to see if the alternate select mode would do it. Was thinking that if a file were selected, it would show the full name, instead of a tooltip.

But the only ideal situation with that is single click to open (on icon only), with no hover to select.
Meh. I'll figure it out.

Check this out!

There's another program, that when you hover your mouse cursor over a long truncated file name, it will scroll to the end of the name within its own box. Sweet!